It was a very dear friend of Queen Victoria, herself a visitor to Kerry in the 1860s that is recognised as having conjured up the concept of Afternoon Tea as a means of filling the long gap between meals. Today this luxurious tradition is continued in the Victorian surroundings of the Park Hotel Kenmare.
ELEGANT AFTERNOON TEA
There is a wide selection of teas from rare blends and herbal infusions to Breakfast and Earl Grey, the choice is yours.
€33.95 per person.
Your Afternoon Tea includes:
- A selection of loose leaf teas and herbal infusions:
- A delightful array of finger sandwiches
- Freshly baked Irish Scones, homemade preserves and clotted cream
- A selection of delicate pastries and cakes
CHILDREN’S AFTERNOON TEA
You’re never too young to enjoy afternoon tea at Park Hotel Kenmare. We welcome our littler guests with their very our menu has been cunningly created to ensure your children enjoy the experience of afternoon tea at Park Hotel Kenmare as much as you do.
€25 per person
Your tea includes:
- A selection of traditional sandwiches, scones, and pastries featuring some children’s favourites such as vanilla fairy cakes and brownies.
- The children will be presented with a beautifully designed menu that doubles as an intricate colouring book stimulating the imagination for a delightfully interactive afternoon tea experience.
AFTERNOON TEA with celebration bubbles
- A traditional Afternoon Tea doesn’t get more luxurious than when served with a chilled glass of Champagne.
- Served with a glass of selected Prosecco €39.50 per person
- Served with a glass of Champagne champagne €45 per person