It was a very dear friend of Queen Victoria, herself a visitor to Kerry in the 1860s that is recognised as having conjured up the concept of Afternoon Tea as a means of filling the long gap between meals. Today this luxurious tradition is continued in the Victorian surroundings of the Park Hotel Kenmare.
ELEGANT AFTERNOON TEA
There is a wide selection of teas from rare blends and herbal infusions to Breakfast and Earl Grey, the choice is yours.
€55.00 per person.
Your Afternoon Tea includes:
- A selection of loose leaf teas and herbal infusions:
- A delightful array of finger sandwiches
- Freshly baked Irish Scones, homemade preserves and clotted cream
- A selection of delicate pastries and cakes
AFTERNOON TEA with celebration bubbles
- A traditional Afternoon Tea doesn’t get more luxurious than when served with a chilled glass of Champagne.
- Served with a glass of selected Prosecco €65.00 per person
- Served with a glass of Champagne €75.00 per person